PL Series. Sandblasters’ main features:
- A large window allows visual control during operations
- Gun with nozzle in steel or in widia
- Compressed-air gun for surfaces finishing after sandblasting treatment
- Cyclone-dust separator with electrically driven aspirator, separating dust from abrasive material. After separation, the abrasive material flows back to the operation area while dust is collected into a filter bag.
Standard configuration of sandblasters includes: wiring, internal light, pressure gauge, pressure regulator, control pedal, gloves.
Spare parts and abrasive materials always available in stock.
- Removal of oxides, welding residues, carbonaceous dross
- Cleaning of molds for glass, plastic materials, die casting materials
- Cleaning of plastic and metal surfaces
- Pre-cleaning and preparation for further treatments (i.e. painting)
- Cleaning of heads and components of engines for mechanical overhaul